With Austill’s you are guaranteed
excellent customer service in everything we do! Your first call into our comfortable farmhouse office is answered in person. An Austill’s Manager or a member of our staff will quickly respond to your inquiry. Communication responses are generally provided within 24 hours but usually sooner than that, all with a personal touch! We LISTEN attentively to your questions and concerns.
Your #1 resource, Austill’s Pediatric Coordinator, will:
- Be a school-based therapist with specialized expertise suited to fit your needs
- Personally review all Evaluations to ensure educational relevance, appropriate service frequency recommendations, measurable goals, and appropriate,specially designed instruction criteria, along with educationally friendly language
- Be able to attend challenging IEP meetings
- Be onsite to assist YOU with difficult situations
Austill’s Personal Touch carries over to our Continuing Education Division where our workshop topics are focused on school-based practice. Recent workshops have been:
- "Autism and the 90% Factor" by William Stillman
- “Assessment and Treatment Using the SOS Approach to Feeding" by Kay A. Toomey, Ph.D.
- “Social Thinking Across the Home and School Day" by Michelle Garcia Winner, MA, CCC SLP
- “Designing Low-Cost FUN Activities to Energize Your Therapy Practice" by Barbara Smith, MS, OTR/L, the Recycling OT